FIRN is a nonprofit organization in Howard County, Maryland that empowers immigrants, refugees, asylees and other foreign-born individuals by helping them to access community resources and opportunities. FIRN provides immigration counseling and citizenship classes, interpreting & translation
FIRN, Inc. a non-profit organization located in Columbia, MD. is immediately seeking to hire an Immigration Attorney or Immigration Counselor for its … Continue Reading…
June 3, 2015 6-9 pm Join us at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center as we honor the achievements of Howard County's foreign-born community and … Continue Reading…
- Immigration Attorney or Immigration Counselor – JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Celebrate 2015 American Success Award Winners – Come Be Inspired!
- 3rd Annual “Howard County Celebrates New Americans”
- FIRN Celebrates Open House and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- 13th Annual American Success Awards Nominations Due by March 31!
Services We Offer
FIRNoffers a wide array of support services that serve the foreign born community: Immigration Counseling – accredited provider of immigration counseling services at modest fees for those with limited resources. Information & Referral – … Click Here for More Information...